Enquiries & Bookings are now being taken for 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
offers Internet Safety / Anti-Cyberbullying workshops to the following target audiences :
- Primary School Pupils
- Parents & Parents Associations
- Croke Park hour Staff workshops
- Community Groups & Local Partnerships
- Vocational Training Opportunity Scheme Participants
- Coming Soon : Post Primary Schools
Available Nationwide. The workshops are highly interactive & engaging, supported by video and in class group exercises providing the children and Parents with Practical Information and Rules for Staying Safe and conducting themselves Responsibly online.
- September - Fully Reserved
- October - Fully Reserved
- November - 2 Dates Remaining
- December - 3 Dates Remaining
- January - 50% Availability
- February - 60% Availability
- March - Booking Open
- April - Booking Open
- May - Booking Open
- June - Booking Open
Ger Brick is looking forward to visiting the following schools in the coming weeks :
- Scoil Thomais , Laurel Lodge , Castleknock , Dublin
- St Oliver Plunketts , Malahide, Co. Dublin
- Strangmills National School, Co. Waterford
- Kilgarvan National School Co. Kerry
- Bunscoil Mhuire , Youghal , Co. Cork
- Carron National School, Co. Clare
- St Olivers , Ballycasheen , Killarney Co. Kerry
- Rathmore NS , Naas, Co. Kildare
- Knockcommon National School , Co. Meath
- Dingle BNS, Dingle Co. Kerry
- Ballygall NS , Finglas, Dublin
- Gaelscoil Ga , Co. Cork
- St Joseph's National School, Borris in Ossory, Laois
- MCCauley Special School Limerick
- Monasterivin GNS, Co. Kildare
- Crosshaven National School, Crosshaven Co. Cork
- Gaelscoil De Hide, Fermoy, Co. Cork
- Douglas National School , Killorglin Co. Kerry
- St Colmans National School, Co. Wexford
- Gaelscoil Faithleann, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- Firies National School, Firies, Co. Kerry
- Harolds Cross National School , Dublin
- September 2016 - Ger Brick will be a guest speaker at the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service convention in Galway - September 2016.
Why Choose iNetSafetyTalk ?
In 2015-16, iNetSafetyTalk visited 200+ Primary Schools across Ireland, delivering workshops to over 20,000 Primary School pupils. Ger Brick has delivered over 90 Parent Information Evenings since September 2016.
All class Teachers & Principals who have availed of the workshops have rated the workshops as Excellent and highly recommend it to other schools.
Inviting Ger Brick as a guest speaker means you are securing the services of a professional who :
- Has 20+ years of Practical Online Industry experience in a Multi National environment.
- Engages Children and Parents at their level.
- Delivers an engaging, current and fun workshop accompanied by RULES for staying Safe online.
- No Technical Jargon. Just practical advice for Parents on how to keep their families safe online.
What Schools Are Saying about iNetSafetyTalk
Workshop Themes & Activities
- Communicating Respectfully Online
- Cyberbullying Rules
- Consequences & the Law
- Keeping Safe Online
- Your Personal Information / Privacy
- Online Safety Tips
- Popular Apps Discussion
- Cyberbullying & Online Safety Videos
- Group Work / Individual Exercises
- Role play.
- Q&A / Discussion
- Post Training Material